** This information is only for those, who has a Travel Bug 🙂 & was waiting to plan their December holidays.
Good times are coming back ( for few ), as many Australian borders are & will be open for domestic tourism. A handy guide will help you to plan and book with us on your next bucket list.
- New South Wales: Open to all except Victorians.
- Queensland: Open to all except some NSW and all VIC residents. Residents of Northern NSW can enter QLD from 1 October and vice versa. As of November 1, All NSW residents will be able to travel to QLD and vice versa if there are 28 days of no community transmission.
- Victoria: Open to all but with major restrictions in place.
- South Australia: Open to all states and territories except VIC until December 2020 (estimated).
- Northern Territory: Open to all except VIC. As of November 2, The NT will reopen to regional Victoria – if cases remain low.
- Western Australia: Closed to all states and territories until 2021 (estimated).
- Tasmania: Tasmania is now open to South Australia, Queensland, Western Australia, the Northern Territory, and the ACT residents. It will remain closed to all other states and territories until further notice.
- Australian Capital Territory: Open to all except Victorians.
For detailed information on each state & territory, please refer to their official website.
New South Wales : www.dpi.nsw.gov.au
Queensland : www.dpi.nsw.gov.au
South Australia : www.dpi.nsw.gov.au
The Northern Territory : www.coronavirus.nt.gov.au
Tasmania : www.coronavirus.tas.gov.au
Victoria : www.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Western Australia : www.wa.gov.au
Australian Capital Territory ( ACT ) : https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/
PS : Don’t be late to plan your Christmas break ..